Garden Door.

Garden Door.

Monday, May 11, 2009

after mother's day...


the pocket vases cracked. I just don't know what i'm doin wrong with those..... oh, well. have the kiln loaded with 10 sets of earrings and 5 large barretts. Crossing my fingers.

Have a show in Seattle this weekend and am not at all ready for it. Must work my fingers to the bone until Friday when we leave. Buddha Eyes has to be done by then.....

Took a hike yesterday with our potentially new addition ~ will be called Saydee if she ends up ours. We found her running along the hiway Sunday night and brought her home. She's totally at home and was right away. She's a teenager and wants to play play play. Full of clumsy energy all the time! She's cute.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found you through, um, darn it...I followed so many "links" just now that I forgot how I actually got here. But I'm glad to be here!

    I read your story (oh yeah...Mermaids of the Lake; that's it!!) and it got me choked up a tad. Although I am not facing any health issues, I am struggling internally with that mid-life stuff..."is this it?" "how do i follow my dreams?" "what are my dreams?" Your story is inspiring and shows that it's never EVER too late to "figure it out".

    Anyway, your story is beautiful, as is your art! Absolutely gorgeous. I'm going to share your blog on my own blog...and I'll be back here for sure. Thank you for sharing your beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...I forgot to tell you that I talked about you on Raise Your Hand If...just in case you get to the other one and think to yourself "what was that strange woman talking about?!" :)

    ReplyDelete