Garden Door.

Garden Door.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life has been exceptionally great lately!



Mike and I went to a memorial in Orofino, where Mike was born and raised as his father was. His granfather homesteaded the place before that. We enjoyed it so much. What a great bunch of relatives he has. There are a couple of religious ones that are annoying to a degree, but tolerable.

I didn't get any pictures.....have no idea why. Maybe I can borrow some from his relatives.

Went to Kootenai Co Humane Society highend fundraiser last night (they don't euthanize - yay!) a@Beverly & Dr. Berger's lake home via cruise boat. Coming off the boat, Beverly grabbed Mike & I & took us into her home (which was off limits) to show us the 2 mosaic'd window art pieces she had bought before - one from a gallery & one from me last year @Taste of CDA. She won the piece I donated! Went for $650. YorkNot bad for an unknown artists work! It was a succes & much money was made to help the animals including some $ for much needed veterinary equip! Could see some effects of economy but all in all it went very well. I donate to this casue every year & will always. So many caring & compassionate ppl in Coeur d'alene & nearby areas! Proud to be a part of that! Beverly has 3 pcs so far and I am hoping to fill her 15,000 sq. foot, plus (just guessing) with many more pieces of mine! Bliss! I am so honored to have my art in such a magnificent home owned by wonderful, giving people.

No comments:

Post a Comment