Garden Door.

Garden Door.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EARTH DAY 2009 ~ 39th year.....

Happy Earth Day everyone.....We will be working around the house - in and out. I will be doing some of my mosaic art as soon as I do yoga, drink a green/purple health shake, hike up our mountain, meditate and so on....Perfect day.
Have to get my rear in gear ~ I have a show we will be leaving for next Friday May 1. The Renaissance Fair in Moscow Idaho. It will be our 6th year there. It is kick butt fun - music, great people, great artists and crafters, great atmosphere. LOVE IT! It is our favorite show.
My Mike found out yesterday that he won't be able to wildland firefight at least part of the season - he has a severe case of carpol tunnel and a huge burr in should. Surgery for carpol first and then see about the shoulder burr. The good thing about this - he will be able to plant a garden and nurture it this year - first time for a few years. A very good thing!

I need some followers...how in the world do I do that??

Love and peace to all !
Becky (or Rebecca)

No comments:

Post a Comment