Garden Door.

Garden Door.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

woke up on the right side quickly turned to the wrong

Trying to catch it before it snowballs....Our actions, all of them, affect others always. It's always a rippling effect on others around, including pets and even more further out from your own "world" that you live in. I commit the rest of the day to be positive, loving, grateful, energetic, kind, and compassionate. The tailspin I was just in, is over. What the heck was that! Forgot to take my Metformin all day yesterday and just took it for the first time today. Guess that might be it ~ sugar is going all wacko, ahem, was.

Twenty Thank you's for Thank you Thursday............................

I live on a mountain, 9 miles between two small towns on 20 acres, have a great companion and best friend, Mikel, and two dogs and a cat that have the most unique and adorable personalities I've ever seen......what could be wrong.....not a thing. Just didn't take my meds.......

Love, life, peace, harmony, and happiness to all...........

No comments:

Post a Comment