Garden Door.

Garden Door.

Monday, April 20, 2009

End of day..........

Today was a good day. Drank the green/purple juice, did yoga, did some laundry, cleaned some, walked up our mountain. Sat and we read from Don Migual Ruiz ~ The Four Agreements, and then meditated some. I ran my glass kiln for the 2nd time for a couple of months - first firing yesterday was my granddaughters art piece. Today a wine bottle and some jewelry pieces. I also worked on the "Buddha Eyes" for a Pilates and Message Studio in Seattle, which we will deliver when we do the Seattle University District Art Fair in May. My energy is a little low lately. Maybe the Vitamin D (50,000 i.u.'s twice a week) It was 11 and is going up. Sitting on the mountain in the sun, really must help. Sure feels good.
PBS right now has a Native American series on: "We Shall Remain".....So sad what was done to them and others in the name of religion, ideology, and even fear. When will we ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment