Garden Door.

Garden Door.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Followers ???

How do I get followers? Oh well, guess this could be my living journal................for my own use. Was hoping to network and get my story and art out there but will use another venue.....

I am drinking Mike's awesome French press coffee. Wow and is it ever kick ass.
Maybe that'll get me in gear today!

Then some yoga (still can't do much of it yet), some health green & purple shake, and then a hike up the mountain and hope the sun will be out long enough to take some pictures of the awesome view. Mike as built at least 30 more feet and the view is spectacular! I will post on this and Facebook when I get them taken and uploaded.

Then I will finish the floral mosaic I started last night...........

Peace, love, happiness, compassion, acceptance to all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment